How Kessex Photography collects and uses your data whilst you are visiting this website.
By filling out the contact me form on this website a secure record of your details are kept by me and this information is only used to contact you to resolve any query that you may have, once this answer has been provided your details are immediately deleted,
I do not like to receive unsolicitied marketing emails and cold calls and I do not operatet this type of business either. If you contact me either by email or phone I will deal only with that query and will not use your details for marketing purposes, and will not sell your information to any third parties.
The time that your details would be released to a third party are by way of a court order for legal requirements made by the law.
My business address is 80 St Andrews Way, Stanford Le Hope, Essex SS17 0FL My contact telehpone number is 07982 931057.
You have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the collectionm and use of your personal data
- the right of access to your pesonal data and any supplementary information
- the right to have any errros in your personal data rectified
- the right to have your pesonal data erased
- tbe right to block or suppress the proessing of your personal data
- the right to move, copy or transfer yur data from one IT environment to another
- the right to object to processing of your pesonal data in ertin circumstances
- righs relatesd to automated deision-making (i.e where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual.
PURCHASES MADE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
When you make a purchase information such as your name, address and email will be required, your details will be used for this transaction only and once the purchase is complete and has been received by you your details will be deleted and not used for marketing purposes unless you request to be sent any future newsletters or future event information.
Purchases can also be made via bank transfer, where upon request I will provide to you my bank details.
I keep a copy of all client images backed up (just in case of any technical issues or you need further copies).
If you wish your gallery to be removed and any images to be permanently deleted please contact me.
All of my work is securely backed up on password protected hard drives .
Images are kept up to but not limited to a period of 10 years and then deleted.
HOW YOUR DATA IS COLLECTED
I use Google Analytics this helps me to find out where people found out about me/my website initially, This does not retain any personal information about it you it merely tells me how my clients find me . This information is held for a period of 40 months.
The information that I collect about you when you make a booking through Kessex Photography or use any of my services:
- Name, address and contact information of the person(s) using my services for weddings, portraits or events.
- Name, address and contact details of a person or persons placing an online purchase from me
- Ages and Gender information with regards to those attending a photo shoot for planning purposes only.
Information is only kept for as long as required in order to allow me to provide you with the completion of the service ordered by you, unless specified otherwise that you would like to receive updates in respect of my services.
All information is provided by you or maybe provided by a family member or friend if they are purchasing a voucher, ordering a photo shoot on your behalf.
Version date 28.05.2020